Monday, December 10, 2012

Please vote for Art Ed Blog of the Year 2012!

Woo hoo! I just found out from Jessica over at The Art of Education that my blog has been selected as one of the finalists to win "Art Ed Blog of the Year!" I am very excited, and hope you can take a minute this week to vote for My Adventures in Positive Space.

Voting is open this whole week from today through Friday the 14th. Follow this link http://www.theartofed.com/2012/12/09/2012-art-ed-blog-of-the-year-voting-open/.
All you have to do is click on the vote now button, check off my blog and any others that you adore, and then hit submit! My blog is truly in great company, and it would be an honor to make it into the
Top 10 Art Ed Blogs of 2012!


 
Thanks so much to all that follow my adventures, and Happy Holidays!

 

 


 

No comments: