Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Art Shows & Appreciation

Toward the end of the school year each elementary school hosts art shows individually, and then all of the schools K-12 participate in a district-wide show. I was happy to participate this year as a parent and contributing teacher. Thank you students for sharing the art room with me whenever I got the chance to be there, thanks to the district for my quick stint as an elementary art teacher this past fall, and thank you to all of the art teachers who have shared with me and have been so supportive. I have learned more this year than ever! Special thanks to Emily and Paula.

Here are some images of some of the artwork exhibited in our elementary schools, and my family's visit to the district show. Have a wonderful summer everyone!








No comments: